Try This At Home!
Every month we will feature a new STEAM activity to try at home! Bloggers can submit their experiences doing these activities using the contact form. We love to see your finished work, so don't forget to take pictures of your projects, post to social media, and tag Science Tots. Your project might just end up getting featured!
- Find a song that your child loves to dance to.
- Ask them to teach you a dance.
- Have them identify the steps to the dance verbally.
- Next, take a photo of each step of the dance on your smart phone.
- Have fun with it! Make a stop animation movie (there are several free apps) using the photos of each step or make a paper tutorial for friends and family to try out their new dance.