Anato-Me Wall Art
- Trace your child on a large poster board or drawing paper roll. If you don't have a paper roll or poster board - what else can you use? What about large post-its?
- Next, bring out the crayons and markers! Ask your child: Where are your eyes? Your bones? Color them in!
- Now ask questions related to body systems. For example, when you eat, where does your food go? Are your muscles attached to your bones? Try to address the misconceptions they have.
- Now get really creative! What can you add? Can you use play dough to make a heart or stomach? How about using yarn to show where the veins are?
- The challenge: How can you hang your new wall art? Tape? String? Show us your ideas!